Iaas - vIRTUAL DATA CENTRE
We don't offer infrastructure without service. Your application needs more than just a high-performance, reliable cloud infrastructure. Achieving great business outcomes requires knowing how to run the most demanding workloads in a cost-effective way. That's why every account includes services and expertise, along with a high-performance, reliable, and secure cloud infrastructure.
WHAT IS VDC?
VDC or Infrastructure as a Service serves as an extension of an organisation’s IT operations as it integrates seamlessly into existing infrastructure with fibre Connectivity over our carrier-class Network. Our VDC is designed for high-availability, reliability and Business Continuity.
The VDC service is hosted in three geographically diverse UK Data Centres. We can replicate customers’ services from one site to another over our carrier-class Network with dedicated Connectivity.
Our VDC is designed for customers to manage their virtual estates at the touch of a button. Configuration, real-time changes, capacity and pooling of resources can all be done on-demand via our secure Cloud portal.
If you prefer to do the labor yourself, we’ll help you get set up and be there whenever you need us. We’ll provide architecture and security guidance, and launch managers—all with 24x7x365 support.
Let us help manage your entire cloud ops for you. Including all the benefits of Managed Infrastructure, plus monitoring, OS maintenance/patching, application maintenance, and more—we’ll do the heavy lifting for you.
High performance virtual cloud servers
SR Cloud Solutions Virtual Cloud Servers are high-performance, reliable servers designed to help you grow and scale your business quickly and easily. With industry-leading SLAs and 24x7x365 support, Virtual Cloud Servers powered by VMware are a smart choice for your cloud computing needs.
IaaS - Virtual Data Centre Features
Pricing includes Windows OS licensing. SQL licensing is available under our SPLA licensing agreement for an additional monthly fee, please contact us for more information
- Latest Dell EMC Hardware – Fully Redundant Enterprise all SSD Storage
- Guaranteed IOPS for better performance
- Built using the latest VMWare Enterprise platform
- Free dedicated Managed Firewall for each tenant with IPS/IDS
- 1 Free public IP address
- 24/7 Proactive monitoring with a 99.99% SLA Availability Guarantee
- Intelligent, software defined network – SDN enabled cloud orchestration layer to manage your cloud infrastructure
- Storage: auto-tiering storage
- Simplified & Cost effective billing metrics
- Free of charge bandwidth utilisation with no inbound / outbound limits (zero outbound bandwidth charges)
- 24/7 x 365 service support
- Dedicated UK based engineers
- Fully segmented tenants (ISO/IEC 27001)
- Complete knowledge of which DC’s / Location your data resides in for GDPR
- Automation with self-service portal
- Geographically diverse locations (UK based) in Tier III Data Centres.
- Flexible Connectivity: Layer 2 (stretched VLAN), Layer 3 with VPLS, Internet Connectivity, load balancing options
- DRaaS and BaaS offerings available at affordable rates
- Resiliency: hardware resiliency as standard and 5 minute RPO & RTO available
- Monitoring, management, reporting and backup included
- Pricing includes Windows OS with support for Windows 2012, 2016, 2019 and Linux distributions such as Redhat, Ubuntu, Centos
Fully redundant power and networking covered by industry-leading SLAs.
Easily integrate with public and private clouds and dedicated servers..
Choice of flavors, form factors and storage optimized for popular workloads, so you can find the right fit for your needs.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing your data is protected and secured using tools like Cloud Security Groups and private networking capabilities.
Improved Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Scale on Demand
Quickly and easily scale up or down on your schedule using native automation capabilities like Auto Scale and Cloud Orchestration.
Embrace the cloud
Are you making the most of Cloud? If you’re unsure, don’t worry: you’re not alone. Speak with certified and experienced consultants to assess your current Cloud computing strategy, identify challenges and plan for success.
Quickly gaining an understanding of your current operations, our experts will make recommendations to support your specific objectives for performance, security, costs and multi-cloud management. Define a powerful Cloud strategy and request a Cloud Readiness Assessment today.