SR Enterprise Cloud Hosting is a private cloud computing service built and designed to offer a simplified and customisable solution, it provides a number of advantages over public cloud offerings which can often be confusing in terms of complex billing metrics, and restrictive performance. Within the SR Cloud umbrella of services, there are three types of service on offer:
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)—This is where some (hybrid) or all of your on premise servers are migrated and hosted on our Enterprise cloud platform. Built on industry leading all SSD storage and compute hardware from Dell EMC, utilising market leading virtualisation technology from VMware, our IaaS platform is super fast, reliable, and secure.
Backup as a Service (BaaS) — A fully managed cloud backup service for your servers and client machines. SR’s BaaS solution is built on industry leading cloud backup technology from Acronis with custom retention polices, enhanced security through 256bit AES encryption, and support for application specific backups for Exchange, SQL Server, and more.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) — Through our UK based geographically separated tier 3 datacentres we can offer our customers an unparalleled DRaaS solution with super fast Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) of under 15 minutes. We are confident that your business is safeguarded from any disasters, enabling you to carry on with what you do best.
SR Cloud Hosting Benefits
- Latest Dell EMC Hardware – Fully Redundant Enterprise all SSD Storage
- No restrictions on IOPs
- Built using the latest VMWare Enterprise platform
- Free dedicated Managed Firewall for each tenant with IPS/IDS
- 1 Free public IP address
- 24/7 Proactive monitoring with a 99.9% SLA uptime
- Simplified & Cost effective billing metrics
- Free of charge bandwidth utilisation with no inbound / outbound limits (zero outbound bandwidth charges unlike Azure IaaS)
- 15-minute support SLA with UK based engineers
- 2 x UK Tier 3 geographically diverse data centres all conforming to ISO 27001, 9001 standards (London Docklands/Heathrow)
- Fully segmented tenants (ISO/IEC 27001)
- Complete knowledge of which DC’s / Location your data resides in for GDPR
- Capability of up to 10GB MPLS connectivity
- DRaaS and BaaS offerings available at affordable rates
- High speed Internet and Network Connectivity
- Fully managed setup of Citrix XenApp and RDS Gateway deployments for clients
- UK based 24/7 managed service desk with custom SLAs (third line only support)
- Monitoring, management, reporting and backup included
As a Citrix® CSP and Microsoft® Authorised CSP, SR Cloud Solutions are able to provide your business with a fully managed end to end solution, which includes consultancy, design, implementation, and full project management. Let SR Cloud Solutions take the stress out of migrating your workloads to the cloud, please now for your free cloud consultation.