DISASTER RECOVERY AS A SERVICE
As your business embraces a multi-cloud strategy, you need to make sure that Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) is a part of your plan - to ensure availability – and to maintain customer confidence and brand reputation.
SR Cloud's team of DRaaS experts can help you accomplish this goal by designing, planning, implementing, and testing your chosen DRaaS solution. All our DRaaS solutions are backed with an industry leading 24x7 support SLA, we are here to guide you on every step of the way
The Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) market can be a confusing place for business customers looking for a reliable solution that guarantees their recovery time objectives. Many of the products in the market today offer a DRaaS solution in addition to, or separate from, an overall data protection strategy, often pulling the focus of IT away from their current data centre investments and momentum. These solutions add an additional layer of management complexity, and often leave businesses uncertain that they can actually recover if something goes terribly wrong.
At SR Cloud Solutions we offer 3 market leading products that simplify and guarantee your business DRaaS objectives, these are Acronis Disaster Recovery Service offered as part of our SR Cloud platform, Datto hybrid cloud for customers with on-premise IT assets, and Azure Site Recovery.
SR CLOUD DRAAS Solution
SR Cloud DRaaS solution is built in partnership with Acronis Disaster Recovery Service (formerly nScaled DRaaS).
We will replicate your systems, storage and the installed software into one of our UK based cloud data centres. In case of an outage, we can restart your servers in one of three cloud DCs so you can continue providing IT services to your internal and external constituents until you can safely fail back. Whether you need to recover a single file, a database, or an entire server – it is as easy as a push-of-a-button. SR Cloud with Acronis Disaster Recovery Service ensures that your business stays in business by providing a flexible, pay-as-you-go service.
Key Features Include:
- Powered by Acronis AnyData Engine – the backup technology proven in hundreds of thousands of deployments of Acronis Backup and Acronis Backup Advanced
- Single pane of glass for all your disaster recovery (DR) tasks with self-service Web-based recovery console allowing to manage your entire disaster recovery environment
- Automated testing – Automated testing allows to regularly test your protected servers in a virtual private environment.
- Push button recovery of entire data centres with automated runbooks designed in an intuitive, graphical recovery plans editor.
- Guaranteed, flexible Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of up to 15 minutes or less per server.
- 24/7 support from UK based team staffed by 3rd line engineers.
- Support for all OS platforms (Windows/Linux) and Virtualisation Hyper-visor platforms such as VMWare vSphere, Hyper V, KVM, and Xenserver.
To request a free demo or discuss your DRaaS requirements with one of our experts please call us on 020 3603 9960 or use our Live Chat to get fast expert help and advice online now.
Azure site recovery
An important part of your organization’s business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) strategy is figuring out how to keep corporate workloads and apps up and running when planned and unplanned outages occur.
Site Recovery helps do this by orchestrating replication, fail-over, and recovery of workloads and apps so that they’ll be available from a secondary location if your primary location goes down.
ASR can also be used as a migration tool to replicate protected servers into Azure IaaS.
Why use Site Recovery?
Here’s what Site Recovery can do for your business:
- Simplify your BCDR strategy—Site Recovery makes it easy to handle replication, fail-over and recovery of multiple business workloads to Azure. In addition, utilising Azure automation run books with site recovery plans ensures a smooth and simple recovery process.
- Provide flexible replication—Using Site Recovery you can replicate workloads running on Hyper-V virtual machines, VMware virtual machines, and Windows/Linux physical servers.
- Easy fail-over and recovery—Site Recovery provides zero data loss test fail overs to support disaster recovery drills without affecting production environments. After fail-over you can fail back to your primary sites. Site Recovery provides recovery plans that can include scripts and Azure automation workbooks so that you can customize fail-over and recovery of multi-tier applications.
- Eliminate secondary data-center—You can replicate to a secondary on-premises site, or to Azure. Using Azure as a destination for disaster recovery eliminates the cost and complexity maintaining a secondary site, and replicated data is stored in Azure Storage, with all the resilience that provides.
- Integrate with existing BCDR technologies—Site Recovery partners with other application BCDR features. For example you can use Site Recovery to protect the SQL Server back end of corporate workloads, including native support for SQL Server AlwaysOn to manage the fail-over of availability groups.
To discuss your Azure Site Recovery DRaaS requirements with one of our experts please call us on 020 3603 9960 or use our Live Chat to get fast expert help and advice online now.
Datto hybrid cloud draas solution
Disaster planning must encompass disasters of all types and sizes: fires, floods, fraud, ransomware, cyber-attacks, power or IT system failure, human error, acts of terror, and other unthinkable scenarios.
While the type of disaster varies, the impact is typical: data and operational downtime that is truly disastrous. The devastating effect of downtime caused by disaster include irreparable damage to data, reputation, customer relationships, income, and business vitality.
Designed for small and large businesses, Datto’s range of hybrid cloud appliances provide an advanced backup, disaster recovery and business continuity solution that is easy to use, cost effective, and provides an insurance policy against costly downtime and significantly decreases the likelihood of any extended interruptions in business continuity.
- A hybrid cloud approach allows Datto to provide secure onsite backup and DRaaS, ensuring recoverability in any disaster scenario
- On-premise servers are protected seamlessly through image based backup using a Datto BCDR appliances and mirrored automatically to the Datto Cloud
- Downtime is reduced and employees can work without any special connections or software through leading edge hybrid virtualisation
- Backups are automatically verified daily through screenshot verification
- Breakthrough bare metal restore technology allows users to perform restores to dissimilar hardware
- Inverse Chain Technology creates an optimal backup chain from scratch and restores and virtualises every point
- An easy to use and intuitive interface reduces time to install and maintain
Datto Hybrid Cloud BCDR Appliances Include:
Datto Siris – A hybrid cloud solution which provides Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) for local, virtual and cloud environments, within a single platform. SIRIS is the leading BCDR platform for large enterprise businesses.
To request a free demo of Datto or to discuss your DRaaS requirements with one of our experts please call us on 020 3603 9960 or use our Live Chat to get fast expert help and advice online now
DRAAS SERVICE SUMMARY
SR Cloud DRaaS
A reliable DRaaS service built by SR Cloud Solutions and utilising the Acronis Disaster Recovery Service technology to give your business a speedy 15 minute RTO
Azure Site Recovery
Azure Site Recovery simplifies and reduces costs when replicating workloads running on physical and virtual machines (VMs) from a primary site to a secondary location. The secondary location can be another data centre, or Microsoft Azure public cloud
24/7 Support Included
UK based support team with 3rd Line Engineers offering a guaranteed SLA of 99.9%
Datto Hybrid Cloud DRaaS
The Datto Hybrid Cloud Platform seamlessly unifies Datto appliances with the resources of the Datto Cloud, providing the most available, cost-effective, and capable business continuity platform for businesses of all sizes
Business Continuity Planning
SR Cloud Solutions can assist in choosing the right DRaaS solution for your business, in addition we will help formulate a business continuity plan that meets your business objectives and saves you money
We offer a full design and implementation service at competitive rates utilising UK based engineers who can work alongside your IT team to deliver a solution that fits your business needs
sPEAK TO ONE OF OUR DRaas EXPERTS
Get a DRaaS solution that fits your business, backed up by leading, UK based technical support and expertise. Speak to one of our DRaaS experts today.